vrijdag 1 december 2017

December Daily Kick Off!!



Hi there
I’m glad to see you here for the kick start of my December Daily 2017! So, what were you expecting today? Some pictures of cards? A fun story about a workshop I did? Or maybe a photo recap of my latest projects? Well, not today, ‘cause today I’m going to highlight another creative hobby of mine. Over the last couple of years I discovered this whole new world of relaxing, being in your zone and being proud of the end result, and that is bookbinding. The hard struggle with the paper, needle and threat is so satisfying when you see the end result! And also, how cool is it to make your own (art) journal from scratch? I just love it! Here are some books I made over the last couple of years, enjoy!!

See you tomorrow! 








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten