vrijdag 29 december 2017

DD 15: workshopweekend with Riikka - part 1



Hi everybody!
Let’s go back in time today! ‘Cause last year I had the opportunity to attend a 2 day workshop with the lovely Miss Riikka Kovasin, also known as Paperiliitin from Finland! Wow, she is such a nice lady and also so calm and modest, it was really an honor to meet her. I attended the workshop together with my scrapmate Marie-Anne and we really enjoyed ourselves. On the first day we made a mini album with scrapbookpaper and watercolors and Riikka showed us some fun techniques to use when building up layers. It was my first play with watercolors and yeah… I fell in love! After the workshop, the ladies (Yoelle who owns the shop and Isabelle, the translater of service) invited us to accompany them to the the Christmas market and to dinner. What a lovely gesture! We really had a fun first day in Liege! 



 
 
  
 




 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten