zaterdag 30 december 2017

DD 19: Workshop with the one and only...



Let me start by just saying… OH MY GOD !!! When I discovered that THE Mister Tim Holtz was coming to the UK, I just lost it. I mean, my all-time favorite, my hero, my everything… haha, can you tell I’m a big fan? 😁 so I talked to some girlfriends and I found 1 crazy enough to travel with me to the UK, even her hubby came along for the adventure! And ow what fun we had! Although I had some stress as well, ‘cause the customs control took like foreeeeeeever! But I know, they have to do their job. Good thing I have young legs so I could run to the plane that was leaving in like… 5 minutes! Okay, time to catch a breath… Until I was in a cab, on a seat with no steering wheel and on the wrong side of the road! Ow my, such a strange feeling! But I survived 😃 after the check-it at our hotel we went straight to Art From The Heart to catch a glimpse of the famous American boy and of course, to do some shopping! After a good night sleep we were ready for our masterclass from the one and only… ow boy, I just can’t describe how much fun it was and how honored I felt that I could be part of it. For me it was a dream come true and a once in a lifetime experience that nothing will ever match… Thank you Art From The Heart for organizing this amazing weekend, thank you Tim & Mario for your kindness, thank you Nancy & Vince for the company, the fun and laughter and thank you mom for this amazing Birthday gift! An experience that I’ll cherish forever… 


   
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten