zondag 24 januari 2016

Tags with Finnabair stamps

Hello world!
It all started with a package of glossy photo-paper that I never use, and I wondered if I could use it as my base page for some mixed media. I covered the glossy paper with some gesso and let it dry over night. Next, I was in need for some bright colors so I sprayed the paper with dylusions (bubblegum pink & pure sunshine). I quite liked the effect so the paper became the base for my next project...

In the middle of my messy desk,  I saw Finnabair stamps (don't forget to fly) smiling at me and I thought to myself, it's time to play with these beauties!! I found myself in a tag-modus, so that was the idea for this project. I used some stencils (The Crafters Workshop) and an old text stamp by Prima to pimp my background. Next, I used some metallic gold embossing paste (Wendy Vecchi) with a stencil, and I really like the way it turned out with the bright colors of the dylusions sprays! Now I was happy with the background, so it was time to play with the stamp set and finish off my tags. For the first tag, I used some fine wire and sprayed it with a homemade spray (inka gold). The second tag got some ugly glittered swirls that I painted with Art Anthology Wineberry paint. The third tag got some mini clear pebbles. Here are some pictures!!



I really love the bright colors of the tags, they make me smile!!
Think I'm ready for some sunshine :-)
What do you guys think?! Let me know, I like reading your comments! 
Bubaai for now and until next time!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw supertof gedaan. Ik Ben ook een fan van Finnabair.
    Ook je video hieronder is goed en duidelijk.
    Liefs Chantal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. heerlijke kleuren, lekker zoet en ze zijn schitterend geworden je tags, helemaal top!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen