maandag 11 januari 2016

Discover 2016



Dear bloggers,

Yes, it’s January again, so it’s my duty to wish you all an amazing 2016! I wish you lots of sunshine on your face and endless positivity when you’re a little down. I wish everyone good health, love and laughter with your family and loved ones and of course some creativity to keep you going!

I didn’t create much last year (didn’t post much either…) so I thought about the things that I want to do in this new year. I really like creating at my craft desk, so I have to do it more often to be more “me”. But who is that creative me? What do I really like? That’s my goal, go on a journey and discover… to stimulate the creative me, I made this card to keep me inspired on this trip :-)


I didn’t make a lot of Christmas cards as well, I did some orders for people and lost the flow to make more for myself. Some people really deserved a card, so I made some new year’s cards instead, ha! I also made a birthday card for a good friend of my mom, using one of the stamps I won with a giveaway from Jennifer McGuire.
 
I really liked going back to my inks while making these cards, so that’s definitely on the list of things that I really like! Next up on the agenda, a creative workshop with some mixed media and album making… I’ll talk more about that on my next blog post so stay tuned!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten