zondag 14 februari 2016

Happy Valentine's day!



Hi bloggers!
First of all… happy valentine’s day!!


 
Today, I’ll stick with this theme, ‘cause I made some ATC’s for the “hearts” swap at the Belgian ATC Facebook group. As always, my desk was a complete mess during this proces :-) I think I have to give my craftsheet a good scrub as well...



To create these cards, I played with some homemade sprays (with inca gold), glimmermist and black & white paint. I stamped my background with some cheap stamps from Action and one from Kaiserkraft. As focal image, I used a die cut heart from Marianne Design. To finish it off, I used twine and Finnabair's glass glitter for some bling :-)

And this is the end result, a very valentiny ATC card! Let's hope the receivers like it...
Have a nice Sunday, and untill next time!!
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten