maandag 18 januari 2016

Mixed Media box with mini-album



Hello crafters out there!
I promised I would be back… :-)

Last weekend my mom and I went to “de scrapheap” (The Netherlands) for a fun workshop by Monique in ‘t Groen. We transformed a kraftboard box (Graphic 45), using some mixed media techniques, into a nice storage box for a mini album. After lunch, provided by the lovely Carla (store owner) we “attacked” the pages inside the box to transform them into a mini-album. I’m not really a scrapbooking person, so I found myself out of my comfort zone and I got stuck. When I got home I forced myself to keep working on the mini, ‘cause I have more than enough projects that I still have to finish, this one couldn’t go on that pile!! After a couple of hours a day breaking my head about what paper to use and how to decorate the page, I finally finished the mini. And I have to admit, I’m pretty proud of myself, ha :-)

Here you can find some pictures of the project and my very first video (yeah!). Down at the bottom of the post, you can find a short list with some of the materials I used. Thanks for stopping!



Here's my first video !!
 


Materials:
Graphic 45 5x5 Kraftboard Altered Art Box with Album
Distress paint (peacock feathers & evergreen bough)
Stampers anonymous stamp set (ultimate grunge)
Embellishments by scrap-unlimited
Kaisercraft paper, Blue Bay Collection
Various Tim Holtz dies

Thanks again for stopping and don’t hesitate to leave me a comment, 
I’d love to know what you think about my project!

Until next time!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten