maandag 20 januari 2014

productive online crop!



Hi there everyone!
So, done with all the madness, time to be creative again!
I had to study during the CHA event, seeing all those pictures and video’s wasn’t
a very positive influence on my concentration, I tell ya! But I made it trough ;-)
To “celebrate” the end of studying, I participated an online crop on a craft forum,
the organizer (Maaike, a wonderful woman!) “spoiled” us with 25 challenges!
Between 10u and 18u you had the time to make any project you wanted, based on
her challenges and inspirations. You could make a card, an art journal, a tag, a LO,
you could combine challenges, it was all up to you! I made 5 cards/ tags inspired 
by 7 of the challenges. During creating, there was also time for nice, cozy and fun
chats on the forum with all the ladies, I can assure you, we had some fun! 
Wish I could meet these ladies one day…
Anyway, It was a super experience and I’m ready for the next one! 
Here are the pictures of the things I made, let me know what ya think!

                  Happy feet challenge            color challenge                       fall challenge

                                             Valentine challenge              happy meal box challenge


Thanks for your visit!
I like comments ;-)
Greetings!


8 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel erg leuke Tags en kaartje. Ben weg van de sneeuwman.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ziet er super uit Carmen,
    Het was erg gezellig. Enne het wordt eens hoog tijd dat er een leuke dag komt dat we elkaar kunnen zien/spreken

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dat lijkt me inderdaad super leuk Sylvana! Na die gekke online crop kan het niet anders dan een geslaagde samenkomst worden toch ;-)

      Verwijderen
  3. wat ben jij lekker druk geweest, mooie tags en kaartjes heb je gemaakt zeg en zo te lezen was het ook nog beregezellig

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ook al had ik het op het forum al gezegd, je hebt werkelijk hele mooie kaartjes-tags gemaakt.
    Die wintertag dat is mijn favoriet, super mooi
    Liefs Simone

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik vind jouw kleurgebruik altijd even subliem!

    groetjes
    anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen