woensdag 8 januari 2014

2014 has started!

Hey there everyone!
Ow yes, the new year has started!
So, let's start by wishing you all a positive, healthy, and creative 2014!
May the year be filled with... everything you wish for and more!

My good intentions for this year... besides doing what I like; creating cards,
tags, mini albums and my new passion mixed media and art journaling...
hopefully on a more frequent base than last year - I also hope to find a job.
We'll see how it all turns out...!

To start the year, I made a tag to trigger my creativity, and it worked!
After my exam period, I'm going to create 'cause my head is just TO loaded with ideas!
I also started an art journal, inspired by music. Every week there's a song posted on
the Scrappers Anonimous forum, the first one was "A brand new day" from The wiz.
I see there's something missing on the right page, still have to figger out what I'm going
to do with it, but this is what I have so far...
Still want to make a lot more this year, like i said, lot's of ideas in my head,
but first things first, studying... 

Talk to you later! (Let me know what you think of my creations ;))



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten