maandag 13 april 2015

ATC becomes Card



Hi Bloggers!

After my creative Easter I’m still in the mood for creating! Because I like to share my work  with others, I started a facebook page this week for Belgian woman (men are welcome to, hihi) so they have a platform to exchange ATC’s with each other. Being the host, I’ll also provide a monthly SWAP for the members. That being done, I had to make some ATC’s of course
:-) And because I liked them so much (can I say that about my own work??) I’m making them into cards, ‘cause my stock is rather empty. Here are two of the examples. Not much time to write now, I’m in the mood to create some more! See you next time! And, don’t hesitate to leave a comment, I like reading them!


 

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een leuke ATC's, zo vrolijk!!! en een FB pagina? Ik zie geen linkje of is het echt alleen voor Belse madammekes? Ik maak geen ATC's meer, maar ze blijven super leuk. Succes met je FB pagina.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen