woensdag 18 februari 2015

Zen what?! Zentangle!



Allwright, day 3 of creative treats! 
Today I’m introducing you to my latest addiction, zentangle. Zen what? Yes, zentangle! The complicated explanation is that it’s a combination of drawing and meditation. I call it fun and no- limited doodling! It all started with a mini tutorial made by Chantal at the heppie scrappy forum (she makes awesome things, check her out at: http://chantalsscrapblog.blogspot.nl) my first thoughts were: hmm, looks cool, don’t need a lot of material, let’s give it a try! And yep, a new addiction was born! I made 2 zentangles that day, and I did another one yesterday! I started small, in a bounded mini (10 x 10cm) by 7gypsies from my stash. but I'm already looking forward to some bigger challenges!

my very very first :-)
2nd one, trying out some patterns
I see a lot of beautiful feathers lately,
so that was my inspiration!
Okay, that’s it for today, see you again tomorrow ;-)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. oh Carmen wat een werk, maar zo mooi, dat vind ik nu zo knap, dat je daar geduld voor hebt. Enneh die distress paint van Tim Holtz is echt heel gaaf, geeft prachtige effecten met water, toch nog even sparen denk ik....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mijn eerste bezoekje aan jouw blog, wat een super mooie werkjes maak je. Geweldig die mixed media, wat een mooie achtergronden maak je! Dat zou ik wel eens willen leren, zo mooi!

    Super leuk die zentangles. Mooie vormen, mooie tekeningetjes maak je erin. De veer is mijn favoriet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen