maandag 16 februari 2015

Creative juices are flowing again!



Hello world!
First of all… Happy New Year! Oh my, oops, it’s February already… 3 months without blogging, I can’t believe how fast time flies by! I have to be honest, I wasn’t very creative the last couple of months so I obviously didn’t blog as well. February seems to be the month that makes the creative juices flowing, ‘cause I’m feeling in the mood again!

I started my 2015- creative process by making mini spreads for the “journal 52” weekly challenges, provided by Chelle Stein at journal52.com.  next to that, I’m participating the Documented Life Project. A huge challenge for me, because I’m not used to working on such big pages. So yes… I’m already behind, haha! Next, I made my very first zentangle! I’m a member of the heppie scrappy forum, and the lovely Chantal posted a mini tutorial so I had to give it a try! And yes, a new hobby was born… I’m also in a mini- album mood again, so after watching some you-tube videos from My Sister Scrapper I made a mini as well! It’s totally finished, I only have to add some pictures and embellishments. 

So yes, I’m back in town! Enjoy the pictures of my new projects, I'll be posting some every day this week (making up my delay on blogging :-)) and please, don’t hesitate to let me know what you think, I love reading your comments!
Creative greetings!

Art journal page in my France Papillon book,
made with distress ink, paint, wendi vecchi paste and stamping.
 
One of my DLP pages. Not in love with it but not super ugly as well :-)
Worked with paint, handmade stencil and stamps.
Also an attempt in lettering, think I need a lot more practice :-)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Supermooi en veel succes met je blog. Bij mij ook lange tijd minder geweest door Facebook, maar een blog is toch iets speciaals.
    Liefs Chantal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind ze supertof zulle, en het gaat erom wat jij leuk vind en hoe jij je voelt als je dit doet ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie pagina's, heerlijk van kleur, gezellig dat je er weer bent.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie pagina's Carmen, vooral de bovenste enne ik mis je zentangleboekje! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Die komen er later deze week aan Marjolijn! Ik ga eens proberen dagelijks te posten, want heb best wat nieuwe dingen te tonen :-) en ondertussen aan een nieuwe zentangle bezig, hihi

      Verwijderen
  5. Nog maar een keer want volgens mij ging er iets mis, Allebei erg leuke pagina's, de bovenste heeft mijn voorkeur, enne ik mis je zentangleboekje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen