maandag 17 augustus 2015

Experiment and explore!



Hi Bloggers!


I already said it in my last post, I’m not productive at all this summer! So many project in my head, but nothing coming out of my hands…  I did take some time to experiment and explore, to make my current hobby even more interesting and self-made, Curious?! I just made my first batch of paper, whoo hoo!! I had so much fun, mixing the paper, putting my hands in the paper sludge, I just felt like a little child again, haha! 
I didn’t have a decent sized scoop window, so I made a tiny one with two little frames from Ikea and it worked very well, so I’m now on the lookout for some bigger frames and I have to figure out how I can give my paper a nice color although I like the grey!!
I also booked a couple of lessons in bookbinding so I can bind my home-made paper, really looking forward to that!! And… I have to prepare my very first Mixed- Media workshop in September. Yes, you read that correctly, I’m teaching a MM workshop! Really looking forward to that ass well! And if it turns out to be a success, I’ll be teaching more in the near future! So, if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to contact me!
 
Well, that’s it on this rainy Monday, until next time!! 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten